Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just getting this off my chest


Okay, so when did it become okay for a parent to pretend to be their teenager and break up with someone. If I knew that was okay, Kylee would never have had a boyfriend at all. That's not fair to your child or the person on the receiving end. I think that as parents we have a right to say I don't want you going out with someone. And saying that we don't want you dating until you're of a specific age. But actually breaking up with the person is not a nice thing. And it will cause your child to hate you!! I know that whenever my mother said I couldn't do something, it made me want to do it even more. That's why I let Kylee have a so called "BOYFRIEND"! That's kind of what helps you learn what you want in a mate when you grow up. At their age all it is really is holding hands, calling/texting each other, and hugging. We all know that we did it at school! And if you say you didn't, you are lying to yourself and everyone around you.

No comments: