Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This months update


This month I started teaching Tap and Technique at the dance studio. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be. But I love it. We are going back to my roots and are bringing back the Ballet aspect of Technique. Most of the girls are happy about it. Well mostly all but my daughter Kylee. She hates Ballet. She thinks that something that hurts is not a good thing. I keep telling her that it hurts because she's not used to it. Oh well, one day she'll thank me for it.

Next month Kylee is doing her solo at comp. Get this one, it's a Lyrical!!! Yeah I know, kind of funny for someone who hates Ballet!!! She looks AWESOME!!!! Now if only she would believe that. She cracks me up.

Last month I let Kylee get a facebook. Big mistake!!! Now I can only check mine when she's not home. She talks to all her friends and to all of mine. I like the facebook thing better for kids then the myspace thing. At least I know that she knows all her friends on facebook. Most of them are mine!! LOL

No comments: